1. Members must work out of their homes or at a university sponsored regional center
2. Admissions must be the member’s primary profession.
3. Members’ residences must be in the greater metropolitan Atlanta area including: Fulton, Fayette, Clayton, Henry, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cherokee, Cobb, Douglas.
4. Members or their institutions must be members of either the Southern Association for College Admission Counseling (SACAC) or National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC).
5. Member institutions cannot have their main campus located in the following counties in the metropolitan Atlanta area – Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett, DeKalb, Fayette, Cherokee, Henry, Hall, Paulding, Douglas, Coweta, Bartow, Rockdale, and Newton
If you wish to become a member of GARN, please complete the form below.